Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Getting ready...

The presentation of my workshop: Whokulele? YOUkulele! Uke Made Easy for the NW NAfME Conference is in 5 short days. Saturday, February 16th, 2013, at 2:00pm at the Oregon Convention Center.

I am finishing up all of the last minute details over the next few days to prepare; getting sound equipment together and working, handouts completed and printed, powerpoints (thanks to my sister, Aletha), video cameras functional and ready to record (along with teenage camera operators learning to run the equipment) and giveaways all printed and put together. There is still quite a bit to do, but I am very thankful to have teens who have the day off tomorrow with nothing to do because they have already finished their homework. :)

I am greatly looking forward to sharing with all the teachers who will be there, and I am thankful for the privilege to work with Peripole who will be providing me with the use of 30 Ukuleles for my conference. You can see and order their product line HERE.

If you are a teacher, I highly recommend their company to you! They are wonderful people to work with and they have great products for you to use at your school. Even if you aren't a teacher, and would like a great instrument for your own use, I still can recommend them to you!

Much to do, so I must go do it -

No comments:

Post a Comment